Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Okay, Halloween is MY holiday. Pretty much always has been. When I moved in with hubby I started to decorate his very tiny (like 4 feet by 4 feet) porch/landing. Then he got a job at a major drug store and his discount was like cost plus 20%, so we got almost everything at half price. . (sometimes I wish he still worked there, just for that) So then I started buying more and more. And our decorations spilled out into the yard. Soon we had lights and cobwebs everwhere, pumpkins, "scary" things, and even a skeleton.
THEN we moved here. And every year it has gotten bigger. A large graveyard with a "cast iron" fence, lights, gravestones, dead bodies, skeletons, ROTTING bodies, a 7-foot grim reaper, a zombie king.
Today is my day.
Tomorrow they all come down.
Maybe come November 2, I will have more time.
Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments: